Terms and Conditions:
Disha Fashion Institute is a sole proprietorship business with affiliation to Usha International and registered in MSME Gov. of India. The same is registered in Maheshtala Municipality with a license to trade. The Disha Fashion Institute is a registered trademark under the class 25 and 41. Your use of the web platform and the services from the Institute are governed by the following terms and conditions
1) A student’s registration and enrollment for courses will serve as a binding agreement to follow the course to completion and to pay the full fees. Enrollments are deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions and agreement to abide by them.
2) No refund can be made to students once the course has commenced and no transfer of courses in whole or in part can be made.
3) Monthly fees are supposed to be paid at the beginning of each month.
4) The school authority has absolute discretion on the decision to take admission of a candidate.
5) The school authority has sole discretion to reject the candidature or expel/suspend a student at any time of the course based upon disciplinary action.
6) After the commencement of the course the students cannot change their course timing.
7) If the student cannot complete the course within specified time limit, the school will not be responsible for the same, but the student can continue the course with specified monthly fees.
8) The school has sole discretion to change the location of the school in case of any unavoidable circumstances.
9) A separate fee for examination will be charged at the end of the course.
A student’s registration and enrollment for courses will serve as a binding agreement to follow the course to completion and to pay the full fees. Enrollments are deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions and agreement to abide by them. No refund can be made to students once the course has commenced and no transfer of courses in whole or in part can be made.
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website or physically fill up admission form we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you avail our services, we collect information about your buying behaviour, preferences, and other such information that you choose to provide.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on chat or email us, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities do require registration.
2. Sharing of personal information
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services or for enhancing your experience, or to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
3. Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites Google advertisements that may collect personally identifiable information about you. But we do not have any legal binding with those websites.
4. Your Consent